Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Going to Great Grandma's House

This afternoon we took Kate to visit Mamma Flowers (my mom's mom). She lives in Shreveport not too far from my parents house. This is the same house my mom grew up in and we grew up celebrating birthdays here, opening Christmas gifts, and eating black-eyed peas on New Years Day. I have so many memories from this house from growing up, so it was fun to watch Kate crawl and play.

Kate reaching for Mamma

4 Generations...Mamma Flowers, JuJu (my mom), Mommy and Kate

And this is my favorite part...Mamma's backyard and the BIG RED BARN. We grew up riding horses and going on wagon rides back here (my mom was rodeo queen in high school:)). Too bad I didn't pack Kate's pink cowgirl boots...maybe next time.


PaPa T and JuJu with Kate

(my parents)
Kate and JuJu

No comments:

Post a Comment