- repeating everything and talking non-stop at home. The other night we were singing "Jesus Loves Me" and she (without prompting) finished the last line, "the Bible tells me so"
- can count to 10 but ALWAYS skips number 5
- knows her shapes...and when she sees a stop sign says "ock-to-gawn"
- when asked what color something is, she almost always says "purple"
- loves Abby, Elmo, Zoe, Cookie Monster, and the other Sesame Street characters
- she says, "Momma/Daddy sit" when she wants us to watch her play with her toys
- she LOVES Bailey and wants her to "sit" too
- she knows that before we go anywhere she has to get her shoes and bow
The hardest thing about this time...
- Kate does not like being in the shopping cart or the stroller which means there is usually a "tantrum" at some point during an outing...
Our 22 month old... At the wedding on Saturday night, one of my mom's friend's (the pastor's wife) told us a "trick" they learned on their Mexico Mission trip to get people to smile...instead of "say cheese" have them say "whiskey." So this morning I tried it with Kate...