Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gunn Wedding

Saturday night I went to a wedding in Tyler. The Gunns have been long time family friends and are one of my favorite families. They moved to Shreveport just before I started 7th grade. Frank was my youth minister from 7th-12th grade. He also married Parker and me. His wife, Lydia, discipled me for 4 years in High School. And, I babysat all three of their children when I lived in Shreveport. So many of my memories include this family...from camps, choir tours, etc. We always try to see them when we are in town.

Well, their oldest daughter, Mary Lindsay, got married Saturday night in Tyler. I wouldn't have missed it. She's always wanted a garden wedding, so she got married outside at a "Villa." It was beautiful. Here are a few wedding pics...but they don't really do it justice. And since it was an outside wedding in Texas in July AND I have my own little internal heater right now (being 7 months pregnant!)....let's just say I was a little warm (my excuse for looking really sweaty in these pictures...)

Frank walking Mary Lindsay down the aisle...

And Frank also performed the wedding. He did an amazing job...

Annalise, maid of honor, and Lydia, matron of honor...
Shreveport friends...Jennifer and my former music minister, Mr. Wierick...

me, Lydia and my mom...
me, Mary Lindsay and Slater...

Congrats Mary Lindsay!!! We are so excited for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment