Monday, July 12, 2010

Detangler

Kate's hair gets a little tangled when she sleeps so we have to put detangler in it every morning and then again after her nap. She hates me trying to get the tangles out. This morning after I combed her hair out, I guess she thought it was time for her to get someone else's tangles out. Her "person" of choice...Bailey. She followed Bailey around the house for at least 45 minutes this morning spraying her with detangler (good thing she can't push it down hard enough for any to come out), and then combing and brushing Bailey's hair, just like we do to Kate.

Kate "spraying" the detangler... Bailey is tolerating...

Taking advantage of a still Bailey while she was eating her breakfast...


After about 45 minutes, I promise Bailey looked at me like, How long are you going to let her do this??? We left the house to go swimming and as soon as we came home, Kate ran and got the detangler, comb and brush and found Bailey...

At this point, I think Bailey just gave up...
She laid on the floor patiently and let Kate spray...
then comb...
then brush...
And then repeat.

Bailey really is the best dog ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment