Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shreveport Christmas

We left Houston on Christmas morning and headed to Shreveport. We spent the 25th - 28th with my side of the family.

We opened presents when we got there but I didn't get any pictures. It is a little chaotic with a little one.

My mom and I made a Happy Birthday Jesus cake...


Emma's 1st Christmas!!!

Karen and sweet Emma...she is 5 weeks old.

my neice...

Kate, JuJu, Emma and Karen...

On Saturday we went out to my grandmother's house. I forgot to take Kate's portable high chair, but we found this one in the closet. We figured out it was over 45 years old...but it still worked!


Micah and Emma...

Amber and Kate...

4 generations...Kate was a little unsure of my grandmother. Notice she is looking a little suspect in the picture.

We also found this toy in the closet. It was a Weeble Wobbler Dog by Fisher Price. I think it was over 40 years old too...

Mamma Flowers and Emma...

On Sunday morning we all went to church. Kate was checking out Emma before we left...
Kate did really well with Emma. She would just point and say "Ba-bee"

Kate ready for church...

We had a great time in Shreveport!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment