Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Purse

I've mentioned before that Kate has a Fisher Price purse that she loves...it came with lipstick, money, keys, a bracelet and a mirror. Well, the other day she found one of my smaller purses in our closet and she has been carrying it around for a few days now.

Here she is with both purses...
She had to put the pink one down so she could eat her snack...
Kate's new purse she is carrying around everywhere...


We walked to the store this afternoon and she wanted to take it with her...but I was to embarrassed for her to leave the house with it. I need to find a different small purse for her to get attached to.
On another note, we have been having trouble with Kate not wanting to get in her stroller or a shopping cart. She throws HUGE fits. Well, I had to go to the store today to get milk and some fruit for Kate. My great plan was to let Kate walk to Tom Thumb (about a 10 minute walk), put her in the shopping cart (b/c she would be tired from the walk), get the groceries, and then let her walk home. I brought some juice to bribe her into the shopping cart if I needed it. Well, the plan worked great...we walked to the store, she went straight into the cart (no juice needed), we got our groceries...including a gallon of milk, 2 lbs. of strawberries, 2 lbs. of grapes, bananas, etc. We were all ready to walk home and Kate refused. So yes, the plan backfired and I, being 14 1/2 weeks pregnant, carried all the groceries and my 29.5 lb sweet girl all the way home. To say that my arms were hurting would be a huge understatement!

2 comments:

  1. kate looks so grown up in these pics! her hair is getting so long! bummer about the tom thumb experience. :( no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate knows the good stuff already. . .she wants the Coach purse!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete