Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Duck Pond

Growing up we always went to the duck pond by my parents house to feed the ducks. My mom was so excited to take Kate...so excited she has been saving old bread for weeks! It took Kate a minute to figure out the bread was for the ducks, not her. But once she figured it out, she really enjoyed feeding and watching the ducks and birds.

Mom explaining the bread to Kate...I was making sure no old bread went in her mouth...

Kate couldn't quite throw the bread far enough...these are her bread crumbs for the ducks...

Pointing at the ducks...

We were really enjoying just watching the ducks, birds, and turtles and then this muskrat swam out of the pipe...and I was done. Notice I am behind the bench. I did not like that thing. It is like a combination of an otter, beaver and a rat. DISGUSTING!

Other than that feeding the ducks was really fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment