Monday, June 4, 2012

1st Swim Lesson

Today was Kate's 1st swim lesson.  When I told her last week that she was going to Ms. Ginger's house to learn to swim without her floaty, she teared up and said "I don't want to do that."  But after several pep talks from Parker and me she started to warm up to the idea.  By the time we got there today she was fine.

Ready to go...
  

She did really well.  She had a hard time keeping her head under water for very long.  But that's what swim lessons are for, right?

Working on her form with the noodle.  How cute are those goggles?

Waiting patiently on the side...

Brynlee and I sat in the 90+ degree weather to watch.  I should have taken a picture of Brynlee, she was so sweaty she looked like she'd been swimming too.  So, we had frozen custard for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment