Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kate's Choir Concert

Kate has been in the 3 year old choir this year (semester) at church. She has liked going but whenever I asked her what they sing, she would say "I don't know."  I asked her if she sang one night when we were leaving and her response was, "I was too busy to sing."  So, when I found out that she was having a choir concert, my expectations were LOW! 
 
Wednesday night was the big night and she did GREAT!  She stood up on the stage and sang all the songs...one or two times she was the LOUDEST one in the room!  She even did some of the motions.  It was super cute!  Here are a few pictures from the concert.  And yes, that is her winter coat that she refused to take off because "it's really cold outside."
 




I will try to post some videos too...

No comments:

Post a Comment