Saturday, March 30, 2013

Good Friday

We had a super busy week...JuJu and PaPa T in town, haircuts, zoo, Easter parties at school, etc. so Friday we just stayed home and did some fun Easter-ish stuff. 

We have one child who LOVES a "project" and another one who wants you to do everything for her and then destroy it!  So we attempted an Easter project I adapted from something I'd seen on Pinterest.  They did paint handprints and footprints but we just traced ours on scrapbook paper...


 Kate was proud to show off her finished project!

I asked child #2 to show me hers and she said "No, I don't want to" and proceeded to tear it up.  That child is a mess!!!  She will remain pictureless.

Then we did an Easter Egg Hunt for their lunch.  We may have to do this every year.  It was a big hit.  I just hid eggs around the living room and kitchen and they found them.  So easy and fun!



All done and ready to eat!







So thankful for what this day really means..."But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed."  Isaiah 53:5

No comments:

Post a Comment