Sunday, May 26, 2013

Potty Train-ING

We are Potty Train-ING Brynlee.  This is a work in progress for sure.  The 1st day and a half weren't great.  She was full of excuses why she couldn't go in the potty.  My favorite was "I don't want to sit on the potty; It's Dangerous."  The other funny thing she kept saying while trying with no success was "my potty isn't working."  But I think we've turned a corner.  Today she had NO accidents!!!  But she is not potty trained.  She still doesn't tell me when she needs to go.  I am learning to read her signals.  We spend a lot of time sitting on the potty.  She likes company...and to be read books.  She is so different than Kate...not bad or good...just different. 

Princess Panties...what she picked at Target!

Potty Rewards!

Day 1...juicing up!  We spent most of the afternoon on the patio.

So cute in her panties!

We took turns sitting with her...

1st SUCCESS!!!  She was sooooo proud!

Trying to keep her off the carpet.  We have done this puzzle over and over and over and over and...

Sweet girl reading a magazine...

1 comment:

  1. Be glad there is nothing you have to "point." I can't get Graham to go AT. ALL. but probably because I'm worried about him spraying me while we're waiting. I am scared to try again, but I know it going to have to happen soon. Oh man....

    ReplyDelete