Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Back to School

It's Back to School time!  The night before...

Lunches packed, backpacks ready, these 2 are prayed over and tucked in.  I think we are ready for a great year!
First day of Kinder for Brynlee Bear...


Kate's 1st day of 2nd grade...



All ready to go.  Camryn had to have her backpack too.  She wanted a lunch and water but I said NO!


Fun running into friends walking up to school...


Brynlee at her desk.  Can't believe she is in KINDER!

One last hug.  Camryn definitely misses having Brynlee home with her.
We came home and did ALL the puzzles, played some games, and colored.  It's an adjustment only having one at home.

She's home from her first day!  And she loved it!
Class picture from Mrs. Hahn...
My kinder baby!!!
Day 2... we had to say good-bye outside.
Watching them walk in alone is so much harder than Day 1...
Camryn's turn...
All the "It's the First Day of School!!!!" "I'm so excited" was not true.  As soon as we pulled into the parking lot she started crying "I want to stay with you Mommy."  Ugh.  I dropped her off kicking and screaming. 
But my friend sent me this picture later and told me she was doing great!

We are all still adjusting to back to school!

A few more from my camera...
 Brynlee's Jitter Glitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment