Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On the phone

Kate is 16 months old today. I feel like the first year went by slow, but these past 4 months seem like they have gone by so fast. She does or says something new everyday and we are having so much fun watching her little personality come out. She is starting to mimic what we do and say more and more...fun and a little scary. The other day she picked up a rag and started wiping the floor and the carpet (between a dog and a 16 month old I am wiping the floor a ton). Someone gave this phone to us at a shower for Kate. It's been in the toy bin the whole time but recently she has discovered it and started trying to "talk" on the phone. So cute...



2 comments:

  1. Kate, I am waiting for the day that you can call me on the phone and talk. Love you so, JuJu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - every day is something new. I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

    ReplyDelete