Monday, August 9, 2010

The Morning After...

This morning when Parker and I went to check on Kate this is what we found...


She was still asleep...in the bed!!! Notice she has both Lambies and her doll, Belle (which she typically doesn't sleep with). She slept until 7:30! The first night was a success!

I kept going in to check on her periodically from 7 - 7:30. At 7:30 I went in there (still hadn't heard a peep out of her) and she was sitting on the floor with her paci in her mouth with both lambies, Belle, and a blanket, hugging her huge stuffed Pig. I am still kicking myself for not taking my camera in there. She wasn't upset...maybe a little confused. When she saw me she just said, "Milk?"

4 comments:

  1. Kate, we are so proud of our big girl. Your big girl bed is so cute. We are praying that you adjust well to your new room and role as big sister. Love you so much, JuJu and PaPaT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, sweet girl-so glad she made it through the night! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Kate!! Her bed and room are adorable! And I love her pony and piggies!

    ReplyDelete