Monday, November 8, 2010

One Month

Brynlee is one month old today. She really is a great baby. For the most part she is really laid back and barely cries. But when she does cry, she goes straight to the dramatic. There doesn't seem to be an in-between. She is starting to be awake for at least 30 minutes after most of the daytime feedings. I feel like she has chunked up (or filled out) the past week or so. She is starting to not look so newborn to me. She is no longer wearing newborn clothes or diapers.

playing on her playmat...

look at those chubby little arms...
My biggest prayer before Brynlee was born was for Kate. I wanted this to be an easy transition for her. God has been more than faithful. Tonight Kate sat on the couch and asked to hold Brynlee...and her babydoll.
And she loves to give her kisses...
Happy one month Bryn!
We have Brynlee's 1 month appt on Friday so I will post height and weight then.

No comments:

Post a Comment