Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bryn and the bird

Tonight while Kate was eating dinner, I kept hearing this crinkle noise. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from and then I realized it was Brynlee...playing with the bird on her playmat.
It is so different the second time around. I remember being so excited the first time I saw Kate grab the monkey's leg on the playmat. I felt like she (Kate) laid on the playmat for months before she ever grabbed for one of the toys. Tonight it took a minute to register that it was Brynlee making the noise because I still feel like she is so little and "doesn't do much." She really is getting so big so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Brynlee, such fun. This is just the beginning of so many things to discover. You are precious. Love you so, JuJU

    ReplyDelete