Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pump It Up!

Friday night we went to a birthday party for our friend Sean. It was at Pump It Up. (We went to Pump It Up Jr. a few months ago...this is the version for "bigger" kids). As soon as I told Kate we were going to "jump" and "slide" she got really excited. As soon as I took her shoes off she was off. She immediately went to this big slide...

I was impressed she made it up the stairs...

She watched a couple of "bigger" kids go down. They all stood up and jumped down the slide. Kate sat there for a minute, thought about it and then stood up and jumped down too. I wish I had it on video. She was so funny.
She came down with a huge smile and said "again!" She is fearless right now.After the 3rd time she tumbled and scratched her face on the slide. She came up a little hurt (there might have been a small amount of bleeding). I thought she would be done...but nope. She immediately went back up and this time slid on her tummy.


I think she did the slide 20 times
She took a break from the slide to play ball with Brady...
And bounce...
Sean the birthday boy!
Crazy hair from all the sliding and bouncing!
And then back to the slide!
Group pic at the end...I have no idea why sweet Pierce is so upset.
Happy Birthday Sean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment