Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday

Saturday... We try to keep our weekends pretty low key, but today was one of those days where we had several events all at the same time...Kate had a birthday party, I had a baby shower and Parker had a bank opening event. So, Parker took Kate to the party and bank opening and I took Bryn to the baby shower. (I didn't send the camera with Parker, so there are no pics of Kate from the day). Bryn and Mommy... We got home before Parker and Kate. It was nice to have some one on one time with this sweet girl.

We did a little tummy time...which she didn't appreciate.

Proof she can roll...when she wants to (about once every other week)....
Really, you are going to put me back on my tummy???
You know I don't like that!
So much happier sitting up...
She is starting to be able to sit a little on her own...


Kate had a great time at the birthday party and bank event (there was a petting zoo). After her nap she woke up cranky. After an hour of crying inconsolably I took her to the Pediatric After Hours to find out she has an ear infection. UGH. I am ready for everyone to be well.

1 comment:

  1. Brynlee, the picture of you and your mommy is terrific. You look like her - especially the eyes. PaPaT just told me how much he enjoyed getting to spend special time with you when we came to visit. Love the smiles. JuJu

    ReplyDelete