Monday, August 8, 2011

10 months - Brynlee

Brynlee is 10 months old! And she is one busy little girl. Once she figured out crawling (about 2 weeks ago) she has. not. stopped. She is into everything. She is not a super fast crawler yet but I can't take my eye off her for long...she seems to find the one piece of dirt, trash, or dog food on the ground; she goes for any cracked or open door or cabinet; and she pulls up or pulls on things that are unstable or could fall on her. So far I have retrieved 3 pieces of dog food from her mouth, leaves, part of a tennis ball Bailey chewed off, my shoes, Kate's shoe, and that list is just from the past 48 hours! We are also in the phase where I dread changing diapers because as soon as I get the diaper off she rolls over and tries to crawl away...so fun! She has 4 teeth and 2 more that I am hoping come through sooner than later. She decided she was done nursing and is now on all formula. And I went ahead and moved her to the sippy cup so we are done with bottles too!

Brynlee waves occassionally. And she claps when she hears "If You're Happy and You Know It." She is still a Momma's girl, especially when she is tired and teething. She has such a sweet, mild personality.

Happy 10 months Bryn! We love you so much!





2 comments: