Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 in Pictures

As I was looking through my pictures from this year, I was reminded of all that happened in 2011. So here are our highlights from 2011...

January...
sweet sisters
February...
snow!
my lovebugs
Bryn's dedication2nd half marathon
March...
Kate's eye surgery
April...
Master's
sweet Bryn
Easter
May...
potty training
June...
no more paci
Abby was born
matching PJs
July...
we sold our first house on Fallkirk
August...
Destin, Florida
September...
Moved in with Gabe, Casey and Halle

Kate's Trampoline Party
Kate is 3...
October...
Ginny's wedding
Bryn is 1
November...
Bryn starts walking
December...
move into our new house

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord...you will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11,13.
We are excited for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment