Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Week

We made these Easter chicks a few weeks ago...

And ever since, Kate has been asking me to paint. Since Brynlee dropped her morning nap, our arts and crafts time has been non-existent. So I decided to try painting with both of them.

I just got out some Easter cookie cutters for them to dip in paint...
and then we fingerpainted the eggs and crosses...
which got a little messy, but Brynlee loved it.
When I took her paper away, she threw a little tantrum...
Kate could paint all day!
We have also been doing these Resurrection Eggs with Kate. She LOVES them. She opens them multiple times a day. She also hides them in her room and then finds them:). It is sweet to hear her tell us what each egg means...even though I know she doesn't fully understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment