Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Line Leader and Sunglasses

On Thursday when I picked Kate up from school the first thing she said to me was "I get to be the line leader on Tuesday." And she continued to talk about it all weekend. I can't tell you how many times she asked, "when is it Tuesday?" or told random people "I am the line leader on Tuesday." When I asked her what the line leader does she said, "hold the flags (for the pledges) and walk in a line with all my friends behind me." She was so excited on the way to school today!!!
In other news, Kate is obsessed with her sunglasses. She gets them every time we get in the car or go on a walk. If it's not sunny, she wears them anyway...either on top of her head, or like this...
And if Kate has her glasses, so does this one...and they are usually on upside down if she does it all by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment