Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Beach Randomness

These are random pictures from my phone from our trip.

We drove to my parents house on Friday before we headed to the beach on Saturday.  Kate and Emma slept in the same room for the first time.  Around 2:30 Kate woke up, then Emma woke up and they thought it was time to party.  My sweet mom (unknowing to me) stayed in there with them from 2:30 AM til 5:30AM.  Yep, they basically partied all night.  This was how I found them Sat morning...both sleeping on the trundle bed.


Tuesday night my parents kept the girls so we could have dinner on the beach at Bahama Bob's.



Wednesday night we went to the beach to take pics.  This little one was not in the mood and didn't want to sit in the sand.  But we got a few smiles out of her...




Thursday night we all went to dinner at the Shrimp Basket.  We ate on the patio as a storm came through.



It took about 5 days but Bryn finally liked running in and out of the water...



About the only way Brynlee would sit in the sand...notice none of her is touching the sand!



No comments:

Post a Comment