Thursday, August 30, 2012

1st week

 
We survived the first week.  Actually it went great and it feels good to be back in a routine.  These aren't great pictures but the girls love wearing their backpacks and carrying their lunch boxes to their class.  It makes them seem so big to me. 
 
We ordered Kate a "big girl" backpack, but it is back ordered for a few more weeks.  She is patiently waiting for it to come in. 
 
In other school news, Brynlee slept on her napmat on Thursday!  And Kate got to go to computers.  It was the first thing she told me when I picked her up.  She ran out of her class and said, "I went to COMPUTER!"  I asked what they did and she said, "we sat on the tape."  Apparently it was just an instruction day.  But she can't wait to go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment