Monday, December 10, 2012

ICE! Merry Madagascar

Tonight, Joanna and I surprised Pierce and Kate and took them on a special night out to ICE! Merry Madagascar.  This was my first time to go and I think I was just as excited!
 
Here we go!

All bundled up...it's 9 degrees in there!


It really is impressive!  Everything is made of ICE!



Joanna, Pierce, Kate and me...

Ice Slides...Pierce...

Here comes Kate...



She loved the slide! 

Going down the "little" slide.  The lady at the top told her to lay down so she could go fast!


She looks like she has frozen into the ice in this picture...


Kate with Alex the Lion...

At the very end they had a full nativity made of clear ice.  Pretty impressive!

Kate and Pierce looking at Baby Jesus...


This doesn't do it justice...

All done!

On the way out we took a few pictures in the Gaylord.  It is BEAUTIFUL at Christmas!

 
Such a fun night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment