Thursday, December 13, 2012

Prestonwood's Gift of Christmas

I took Kate to Prestonwood's Gift of Christmas tonight. I was so excited to take her on a mommy/daughter date. It started at 7...which is bedtime. She was so excited for a "special night." The first half was fun Christmas songs...Santa flew in on a sleigh, Rudolph flew in the air, and Frosty the snowman danced. She laughed and clapped and loved it!!! Then the choir came on about 8:15 and she asked when bedtime was. Next thing I knew she was asleep on my tummy. She slept through the 15 minute intermission. When it was time for the live nativity I tried to wake her up...to no avail. We were on the front row. There were angels flying over us, donkeys, camels, zebras, and llamas walking right in front of us, a sheep almost got loose beside us, and she slept right through it. Sweet girl...

Blurry phone pics before we left...
Cinderella wanted in the picture too...


Intermission...I had to hold her head up so she wouldn't fall off my tummy:)

The angels...

Wisemen...

Still out...

Worshipping baby Jesus!

She barely woke up to walk to the car...then slept the whole way home...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I'm sure you enjoyed it, at least. ha ha! I love kids!

    ReplyDelete