Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swim Lessons: Days 1 & 2

We started swim lessons on Monday...

Kate's lesson is first.  She and Brady are in the same class...

Kate has done awesome!  She has no problem holding her breath.

I love that she always pulls her goggles up when she is waiting her turn!

Mrs. Ginger is working on her form...

It is fun to watch her excel in the water!!!

This was Brynlee's 1st swim lesson.  She was excited at first...

She and Charlotte are in the same class...

But when it was time to actually get off the step...SHE LOST IT!  I mean the most panic stricken blood curdling scream you can imagine.  But she finally calmed down and by the end she was tolerating the pool.  I was hiding behind the bushes so she couldn't see me!  Trust me, neither one of us were enjoying day 1 of swim lessons!

Day 2...
 
I didn't take any pictures of Day 2 in the water but it was much better!  Kate jumped off the diving board and swam to the side like a CHAMP!  She has NO FEAR.  She loves the water and is my little fish.  Brynlee only cried the 1st minute and then did everything she was asked.  She has even gone under a few times!  After her lesson she ran to me and said, "I did it!  I really really did it!  And I didn't cry!" 
So proud of both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment