Thursday, June 13, 2013

Swimming: Days 3 & 4

Oh Swim Lessons!  They pretty much have consumed this week and next.  But they are worth it!  Mrs. Ginger is the best!

Day 3:
Bottoms UP Kate!

Waiting in line to jump off the board!

She jumped and then swam to the other side of the pool!  Kate is doing awesome!

Brynlee's turn!  I thought she might turn a corner and not cry on day 3 but...nope.  When I told her it was her turn she said, "NO!  NEVER!!!"  So I picked her up and carried her to the pool.  She grabbed on to a post and I had to pry her off. 

Not happy at all!


But the good thing about Brynlee is she pitches a doozie of a fit at first and then she is fine...

She evened started smiling!

And practicing putting her face in...

Working on her form...

Mommy, did you see me?  She was so proud of herself!

 
Day 4:
Kate started working on her freestyle today but I didn't get any pictures of that. 
 
She forgot to put her goggles on for the first jump...

2nd jump...

Swimming to the side...


Brynlee's turn!  First day to not cry at all.  Dare I say she was even a little excited to go?


Kick Kick Kick Kick...

Getting toys off the step to practice putting her face in...

Dip!

Starting to swim to the step by herself!


Totally underwater!!!


Working on keeping her head down!
 
So proud of both girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment