Saturday, July 27, 2013

Brynlee

Brynlee.

She's our wildcard right now.  She constantly makes us laugh, makes us crazy, and always keeps us on our toes.  We never quite know how she is going to react to things.  She can be the sweetest, cuddliest, and most polite little girl...and then she also has this attitude and sassiness that we are working on daily!

I've been writing down a few of the things that she says just so I can remember.  So here are a few conversations with our Brynlee Bear:

Mommy:  Brynlee, Go to your room.
Brynlee:  No, Thanks!

Mommy:  You need to eat your sandwich.
Brynlee:  I don't think so.

One night Parker walked upstairs after the kids had been in bed for over an hour.  Brynlee comes bounding out of her room and yells, "FOUND YOU!"

Brynlee:  Mommy, I can't find my lambie.
Me:  Did you look in the doll bin.
Brynlee:  No, it's too hard for me.

One afternoon we were playing Hedbanz (the game).  Kate gets Sebastion the crab from The Little Mermaid.  After telling Brynlee for the millionth time "don't tell Kate who is on her card" Brynlee says, "oh, it's a crab."  I say, "Brynlee, you aren't supposed to tell her."  She responds, "but I was just talking about other crabs."

Kate and Brynlee were playing together.  Kate asked Bryn to share one of her toys.  Brynlee says, "You can have this one, but don't ask me for another one."

In totally unrelated news, this summer she has started going down our neighborhood slide all by herself and she LOVES it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment