Sunday, July 21, 2013

Phone pictures

I have done a terrible job using my camera lately.  It's just too easy to take pictures on the phone. 

Love these little feet.  Brushing their teeth.

And let's be honest.  It's taken a long time to learn to share the stool...

The crew...hanging out before bed. 

Brynlee as Doc McStuffins...

A little Princess Go Fish with Kate...

Kate's sentence..."I am hungry because I love food." 

Those. EYES!

Watching Doc McStuffins, their new favorite show!  Brynlee is in a princess dress most of the time.
 
While Parker and I were in Austin, my parents took the girls to a new jump place in Frisco.  They loved it!


Brynlee keeping up with Kate!


Kate likes taking pictures on my phone...there were 25 of these!

 
I love how Camryn is looking at Kate!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment