Saturday, September 21, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge

We spent Friday and Saturday at Great Wolf Lodge with my family.  This was our 1st time and it did not disappoint!
 
Kate was able to do ALL the slides!  She stayed with Parker most of the time riding the big slides.  She even rode the Howlin' Tornado, which she said was fun but a little scary.  My mom was a champ and watched Camryn and Nathan so we could play with the "big kids."  So I got to spend most of my time with this sweet girl...



Sweet Cam Cam.  Poor thing was running a fever but still such a trooper!

Brynlee about to go down the big slide!


Coloring break in the cabana...


Brynlee's favorite part..."the waterfight"




Kate's favorite part..."the blue slide" which I don't have a picture of. 










Lunch break...

Nate...
 
We had such a great time!  Thanks JuJu and PaPa T for a great little getaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment