Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday

Tuesday...

We are getting back in the routine of school.  Both girls talk the whole way home about their days!  I love it!  Kate has been able to tell me details for a while but Brynlee is just now starting to do it too.  When I first ask her what she did at school, she usually starts with "I don't know" but then follows it with a whole list...in no particular order.  Camryn is doing great too!  But she comes home exhausted.  She goes straight to bed after school and usually goes right to sleep...

Camryn's 1st craft!!!

I was trying to get the girls bags and lunches unpacked when we got home.  Brynlee wanted me to stay with her so she attached herself to my leg.  I seriously drug her around like this for 5 minutes...


Crazy girls...

Camryn's 1st puffs.  Trying to keep her entertained while I made dinner...

She's a little young but she did pretty well. 


She was really proud of herself for the 5 or 6 that made it in her mouth.  And Bailey loved the 25 that fell on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment