Monday, February 10, 2014

This week in phone pics...


This winter has been COLD!  I know that there are places MUCH colder than us but for Texas, it's COLD!  And with 3 little ones who needs jackets, gloves, hats, etc, its just easier to stay home most days. 


This is the only one not going STIR CRAZY!  She probably loves being home the most because she out of the car seat/stroller!

I've been working on my braiding.  Kate is usually pretty patient...


If I go downstairs (especially to make lunch or dinner) she usually finds me...and then starts whining to come down too...


Friday, I blew up the bounce house to help burn some energy.  It was Camryn's 1st time!


She hung in there with the crazies...


I kept waiting for her to get upset but she just watched them and crawled around...


While Camryn was napping Kate and Brynlee played TWISTER.


Friday night, Kendra came in town from Wisconsin (talk about COLD!).  We all went to the Dry Bar.  It was so much fun!


Saturday, Brynlee went to a gymnastics party...






Camryn has discovered my phone.  If she sees it laying on the floor, its the first thing she crawls to.


I love that Kate still sleeps with her lambie!  Sweet girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment