Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Phone pics

It's been a long time since I've gone through my phone pictures.  So these go way back and are super random!!!

Easter week...

Waking up is so tough. 

Duck tape night at AWANAS.  Her bow and bracelet are duck tape...

Ardyn, Brynlee, and Stella with their duct tape bows. 

This seemed better in my head than it played out. Feeding them lunch while I shopped. 

Making a "rocket ship"

Snuggling with these 3 after we got home from our trip!

Kate is such a sweet big sister. 
 This girl loves Bubbles!



Camryn found Kate's leotard and insisted on wearing it all morning!  "I go to gymnastics."

Kate is growing up...sometimes I think she looks so BIG!!!

Frisco had a Staff Development Day so we went to Urban Air Monday morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment