Sunday, February 14, 2016

Las Vegas

Parker's President's club trip this year was in Las Vegas. This was my first trip to Vegas. Ready to go...

The view from our room at the Bellagio...

Wednesday night's dinner overlooked the fountains of the Bellagio.

Parker's co-workers...Mark, Terry, and Lori

The statue in the Bellagio...


Thursday...
While Parker played golf at Shadow Creek...

I toured The Neon Sign Boneyard...

I loved this H sign...
They cut up the Moulon Rouge sign to spell "in love"







I loved this one...


President's Club dinner. So proud of this guy!!!

Our view at night!

The hotel was celebrating the Chinese New Year


The M&M store. We made personalized m&m's for the girls...

Hello Kitty...well, the unofficial one...

Such a fun few days away with my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment