Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dollhouse

Kate got an early birthday present from her great grandma this past weekend. It is the "Little People Dollhouse" and she LOVES it. It is so fun to watch her "play." I know she doesn't understand fully what she is playing with but it is great to watch her concentrate and put the mommy, daddy and baby IN and OUT and IN...

Here are some pictures of her playing with the dollhouse...






On another note...Kate's hair is starting to grow more and more...in the back. Sorry Kate, but I think you got your mom's crazy curly hair. Seriously, how young is too young to get her a CHI???


I made Kate a "bow board" for all her bows...Can you tell I've been in a crafty mood lately?


And finally, Parker gave Kate her first bathtime mohawk!

3 comments:

  1. The bow board looks great! Very impressed! Also, love the mohawk! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog...I read a lot more than I comment!! I also love your crafty mood!! Keep it comin'. Kate is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is precious...thank you for sending me the link...

    ReplyDelete