Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend in Shreveport

Kate and I headed to Shreveport this weekend for my sister's baby shower. (Parker stayed in Dallas to go to the OU game at Cowboys' stadium). Karen is due November 13 and is having a girl, Emma Grace. We are so excited about this new addition to the family!

Unfortunately, I did not take one picture at the shower...but here is a picture of Karen and me after the shower.
Saturday night my mom's side of the family came over to celebrate all the September birthdays. Kate got to open some of her first presents.
Little People Dollhouse from Mama Flowers
Puzzle from Lindsey and Tyler
Kate clapping after opening her gifts...
Amber and Kate playing with the new dollhouse
my cousin Micah

We gave my mom a spa package for her 60th birthday coming up on Sunday!

Sunday after church...JuJu and her girls
Aunt Karen (at 30 weeks) and Kate

1 comment:

  1. sorry we missed you this weekend. it looks like you had fun in shreveport. talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete