Monday, September 28, 2009

More Party Pics

Karen and Jonathan (my sister and bro-in-law) got some great pics from Kate's party so I thought I would post some of them.

Family pic



I thought these were fun with the "1st" hanging down...


Mouthful of cupcake

Kate looking at the book from Aunt K and Uncle Jon

the Emma Doll
Look at that big smile.

We just got back from Kate's 1 year dr. appt. Everything looked great. We are so blessed that Kate has been so healthy this first year.
One year stats:
Weight: 23 lbs. 4 oz. (80%)
Height: 31 inches (100%)
Head: 18 (80%)
Dr. G told us that Kate is off the charts in height and could be around 6 feet tall!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Kate! I, also, love the pictures with the ONE hanging down. I can't believe Kate, at 31 inches, is 100th% when Macie's 30 inches is 80th%. That seems off to me. Looks like we're going to have TALL little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign that girl up for a little bball!! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete