Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Update

I am Kate Hamilton and this is the weekend update...
Here are this weekend's top stories.

On Friday, my friend Mackenzie had her 2 year old birthday party. It was so fun.

The birthday girl....

Me and Holice playing on the slide...
On Saturday, Oklahoma played Texas at the Cotton Bowl. My daddy was lucky enough to get FREE tickets so Mommy and I got Chick-fil-A and ate lunch at the house and watched the game!
HOW IS THAT PASS INTERFERENCE???
I was so sad when Sam Bradford got hurt...

So frustrated with the game...

Saturday after the game, another friend Holice, had his 2 year old party. Mommy didn't get a picture of the birthday boy. But here are a few pictures from the bubble party!
Me, Harper and Macie playing in the ball pit...
Me and Macie...

Daddy got home from the game just in time to help me get a bath!
For weekend update, I'm Kate Hamilton. Goodnight.

1 comment: