Sunday, March 28, 2010

18 months...

Friday, March 26 Kate turned 18 months old. I LOVE this age. Her personality is showing more and more everyday. She is starting to talk more and repeat words we say. Some of my favorite words right now are...
"bye-per" (diaper)
"bapes" (grapes)
"bay-bee" (baby)
"oo-ple" (apple)
"shzz" (shoes)
"cheeeez" (cheese)
"plez" (please)
"tank yu" (thank you)
"belp" (help)
And I love how when Parker comes in from work she runs to the door saying "daa-dee."

It is so fun to watch her play. The things she does and comes up with are funny. I was sitting in the glider watching her play...she ran out of the room, found both her sippy cups of water and came back with them and sat on the window sill in her room. Oh how we love this happy, happy little girl!!!

We don't go to the dr. for her 18 month appt for another week or so. I will put her stats up after we go.

On another note, Kate is going to be a...

I am 11 weeks pregnant! We are so excited. Our due date is October 16.



2 comments:

  1. Kate, we love you too. You are such a blessing to both of us. We thank God for your health and your happy spirit. We are praying for you and your sibling :) We know that you will be a great big sister because you are a great cousin to Emma and a good friend to all of your buddies. Love and happy 1/2 birthday. JuJu and PaPaT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations sweet friend, I am so happy for y'all! Kate is going to be a great big sister, she looks so cute in that outfit. Hope y'all have a Happy Easter. I hope we can get together soon.

    ReplyDelete