Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Dolls and BoBos

Kate has just discovered baby dolls. My mom brought my old baby doll "Missy" last time she came. It is so cute watching Kate play with her.

Putting her dolls in the shopping cart...


"Rock, Rock"...Rocking her baby...
Giving kisses...
While I was getting ready this morning, Kate was playing with her Noah's Ark...she took them all out and lined them up. So cute!

And finally, Kate is fixated on "bobos." If she has one, she always talks about it and wants to put medicine on it. She has just entered the "i want to do it by myself" phase. So this morning I let her try to put the bobo medicine on herself...
Not too bad!

2 comments:

  1. jon said, "that shopping cart is gold!" looks like one is in our future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that picture of Kate kissing Missy is precious!

    ReplyDelete