Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Fall!

I really love decorating for Fall. Parker always laughs at me because I get so excited to put out my fall stuff but it literally takes me 10 minutes (or less). I just don't have that much stuff. Parker got my one container of fall stuff out of the attic this morning, Kate was excited to help me put the pumpkins out. When I opened the container I found this sitting right on the top...

It is a Little People Harvest set. Kate is putting the pumpkins on the back of the tractor...
My mom found this last year and brought it to Kate. I forgot we had it...but Kate loved it.


Putting the apples on the back...

Kate helped me put all the pumpkins out...and when we were finished she said, "Again."

I put a few decorations in her room...which she loved.

And some of my favorite fall pics...

Happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment