Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nap Wars

We have been very fortunate that our transition to the big girl bed went pretty easy. She has never tried to get out before she fell asleep. Our only "issues" have been her getting out of bed in the morning when she wakes up or after a nap...until today. I heard her playing during naptime right after I put her down so I went in her room and put her back in bed. Of course, when I left she started SCREAMING! She fought (meaning SCREAMED) for about 20 minutes and then it was quiet. I waited about 15 more minutes and then peeked in. This is what I found...

I guess a nap on the floor is better than no nap at all!
These are the times I wish we had a video monitor~

2 comments:

  1. love it. i wish i had a video monitor for 'room time' too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stories like these make me nervous for our room switch!!

    ReplyDelete