Monday, February 21, 2011

Austin Half

On Sunday I ran my 2nd half marathon. Back in November this sounded like a good idea...in January, training in 22 degree weather with a newborn and 2 year old, it seemed a little crazy.

We ran in Austin. Everyone warned me that it would be "hilly." I think "hilly" was a little bit of an understatement. It was HILLLLL-EEEE! But we did it.
My running buddies...Katie, Ashley, and Sarah at the finish line with the State Capital in the background.
Our medals...

My number #1 fan! Parker was so supportive and sacrificial throughout the whole training. There is no way I could have done this without him!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed. I'm training for a 10K in March and am not sure if I'll make it. Of course, two weeks of snow put a damper on training, but still. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete