Friday, March 11, 2011

Jump! Jump!

We had another rough night last night. Bryn rolled over at 1 AM and again at 4 AM with her arms still in the swaddle...which scared me because she was face down on the mattress. So...no more swaddle. So we stayed home again to figure this no swaddle/transition to the sleep sack out. I will say, we are making a little progress, but it is SLOW. She did take one really good nap today (out of 3) and fell asleep okay tonight.
Still smiling even though it was a rough morning...

Kate and I spent the afternoon outside. This girl LOVES to jump. We jump all over the house. Yes, WE. So I decided it was time to pull out her Christmas present from CC and Papa Lon. She was sooooo excited...

Can you tell???

She jumped and jumped all afternoon!


And slid a few times!
She took a little break to play with Bailey...
Watching them interact is funny to me. Kate is really bossy and Bailey is so patient with her.
And then she jumped some more. She may or may not have had a meltdown when it was time to come inside...
I am sure we will jump more tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love those precious smiles on both precious faces. I know their mother is smiling too now that spring has sprung. Love, JuJu

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun is that?!?! she is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete