Sunday, May 8, 2011

7 months - Bryn

Bryn is 7 months today!


I feel like we might be entering some form of seperation anxioty...or just not wanting to be left alone. She does great in the nursery and if someone is in the room with her, but she has started whining/crying when she is left alone (including putting her down for naps and bedtime).


I have been trying to be more intentional about tummy time. She usually either spits up or cries, so most of the time I just let her sit up (it is easier on both of us).




Everything goes straight to the mouth...

She still doesn't have any teeth, but can be quite the drooler...


How tummy time always ends...

The only picture I could find on the computer of Kate at 7 months, they are wearing the same onesie...that was not planned (this time)...








1 comment:

  1. Bryn, happy 7 months. Love getting to spend time with you. And love that big smile. I know many fun times are ahead for all of us. Love, JuJu

    ReplyDelete