Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kate is 3.5

Our Kater-bug is officially 3 1/2 years old! Truthfully, 3 has been a tough one. I think some of it is just the age, but our moving transition did not help. Either way, there has been lots of boundary testing...LOTS! But I feel like in the past month or so, we have seen a big change...for the better. She makes us laugh every day! She is full of energy and spunk. She has started telling "jokes." She will say something silly and then ask, "Is that funny?" She also is quite the little boss when it comes to Brynlee. I hear her telling Brynlee what to do all day long. She also likes to boss me around...i.e. Mommy, close the gate so Brynlee doesn't fall down the stairs (as I am walking up the last stair.) The other thing she says is "Mommy, I think Brynlee wants a vitamin, snack, paci, etc." Well, she didn't but now she does since you keep saying it over and over!
Kate has a very sweet heart. She LOVES other kids. If we are going somewhere, her first question is usually, "are my friends going to be there?"
Happy 3.5 years sweet girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 1/2 Kate! I cannot believe how much she looks like YOU, Janet!! 3 has been a tough year for the Sappington's as well-miss living in Plano and getting to get together and discuss this kids & ask, "is this normal?!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete