Sunday, March 4, 2012

Soccer: Game 2

Kate's 2nd soccer game was Saturday. I may or may not document every one...we'll see how the season goes BUT here are some pictures from Game 2.

Bryn and I wore our GREEN to cheer on Choo Choo FC!
In warm-ups, Pierce had an awesome "kick" but instead, miss and step on the ball and land on your back move. I just happened to get a picture...although I wish I'd gotten it on video. It was awesome...only because he was okay of course!
Pre-game huddle!
CHOO CHOO!
Kate actually kicked the ball in this game!!!
When 3 year olds play soccer, you may see a little of this (yes, this was during the game)...
and before you think I am judging someone else's kid...this also was taken during the game!
It's pretty much 60 minutes of pure entertainment...with a little soccer on the side!
Pierce and Kate enjoying a post game snack!
So proud of our sweet Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment