Saturday, March 10, 2012

Night Out with Kate

I got to spend a little one on one time with Kate tonight. We just went to the mall but it is always fun to do something a little special with just one. After dinner in the food court, we went on a carousel ride.

Then we went to Build A Bear to pick out a dress for her bear. She picked the outfit out all by herself...a Cinderella Dress. She wanted to carry the bag the rest of the time. So cute...
Kate and Cinderella Bear...
Kate is entering a sweet stage right now. Don't get me wrong...she can still be a boundary testing little stinker, but more and more her sweet spirit is shining through. She has started wanting to hold hands with Parker and I when we are walking places or at the store. Tonight when we were leaving the mall she said, "I had so much fun riding the carousel. Mommy, did you have fun riding the carousel?" And when we say "we love you so much" she usually says, "I love you so much too."

No comments:

Post a Comment