Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chatterbox

Brynlee is our little chatterbox!  She is talking more and more.  I feel like I have been way less intentional with her than I was with Kate (as far as working on her vocabulary) but she is talking in sentences now.  Kate gets most of the credit!  Brynlee just repeats Kate all. day. long.  If Kate says, "Shhh, my baby doll is sleeping."  Brynlee says, "Shh, baby's sleeping." 
Today I couldn't find one of her shoes and she walked all over the house saying, "Where's croc?" 
She sings full songs...Twinkle Twinkle; Jesus Loves Me, This Little Light of Mine.  Today she sang Deep and Wide...I had no idea she even knew that one. 

She counts to 10.  We play hide and seek with Kate almost every night before bed so she hears us count to 10 over and over and over.
When she wants to be chased or tickled she says, "I'm gonna get choo."
If you say, "Where are you Brynlee?" she says, "I'm coming."
She also likes to point to boo boos and say, "Boo Boo hurt me."
With all the cute things, there are also some negatives like "Do it all by self" when she wants to buckle her car seat or feed herself.  Or worse, when I say let's go change your diaper she says, "I don't like that."

The other funny thing about a younger sibling is she already knows who Belle, Cinderella and Nemo are.

No comments:

Post a Comment